Skip to content
Temporary Contract Support Officer – Beeston
An excellent opportunity has arisen in our Regeneration division for a temporary Contract Support Officer to join our customer service team at our Head Office in Beeston.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, customer focused individuals to join our Customer Service Team. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing a professional and efficient contract support function including administrative and customer contact, both to the Client’s representatives and to the Company’s staff.
This is a full time role at 40 hours per week. Our standard office hours are currently 8am-5pm.
- Liaise with client officers where necessary, ensuring high level of effective communication.
- Liaise with site staff in all capacities, ensuring a high level of effective communication.
- Administer property access where no RLO function is available.
- Liaise with organisations providing on site survey functions for access and information distribution.
- Maintain activity logs (WIP/DASH) to assist in ‘work in progress’ calculations.
- Maintain the IFS system so that it is kept up-to-date at all times, including information of no access, omissions and additions to the planned works list.
- Placement of plant requisitions as per Plant procedure.
- Placement of material orders via requisition produced by the CSO, site staff or the Procurement Manager.
- Maintenance of inputting and collation of completed works record sheets as requested.
- Provide support for other team members and managers.
- Supply information for the reporting process to line managers.
- Clean down company reports as part of the team.
- Manage your workload to achieve targets in order to achieve contract continuity.
- Read, Understand and Comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Work with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as deemed reasonable
- The ideal candidate will be customer focused and have experience of working within a fast paced, pressurised environment in a similar role.
- They will have experience in effectively and efficiently handling a large variety of customer enquiries, excellent communication skills via telephone and email and working to KPI’s.
- A good knowledge of working within the Housing or Repairs and Maintenance sector is desirable but not essential.
- The candidate will be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications and bespoke IT systems and will demonstrate their ability to work well as part of a team.
- Oral Communication – Expresses him/herself effectively through verbal communication;
- Service Orientation – Creates customer loyalty through courteous, timely and helpful service
- Trustworthiness – Acts with honesty and integrity
- Resource Management – Administers orders to maximise productivity and efficiency;
- Written Communication – Effectively expresses him/herself through written communication;
- Active Listening – Listens and restates the ideas and opinions of others to improve mutual understanding;
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive and attractive benefits that include pension and life assurance, along with 25 days holiday per annum.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please ensure that you fit the eligibility criteria above. Send your cv and a covering letter to the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to everyone and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.