Apprentice Resident Liaison Officer
J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit an Apprentice Resident Liaison Officer.
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Care, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Engineering Services, Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution.
|Job Title||Apprentice Resident Liaison Officer|
|Objectives / Purpose of Role|
|The post holder will be responsible for assisting the Resident Liaison Officers, providing a link between residents, contractors, clients and call centre; and to represent residents in all matters relating to Regeneration.|
|· Ensure that all residents can access and receive the best possible service.
· Attend Resident Liaison forums if required to develop the relationship with key groups.
· Assist in resolving complaints and ensure the Complaints Procedure are followed.
· Deliver excellent customer service.
· To actively promote J Tomlinson to the client and residents.
· Ensure that all information, documentation, forms and procedures are followed in line with JTL GDPR procedure.
· Ensure that all correspondence is responded to within 5 working days.
· Ensure that all telephones are answered promptly.
· Communicate with residents to arranged appointments, give weekly updates and collate satisfaction surveys.
· Visit properties to ensure residents are happy with the work.
· Provide the resident with out of hours emergency service arrangements details.
· Work in a professional manner and promote the company ethos and values. (One Team)
· Follow company Health & Safety, PPE, code of conduct is followed at all times.
· Achieve an excellent working relationship with your mentor and colleagues.
· Follow HR processes and procedures.
|· Apprenticeship or NVQ2 in Customer Service / Administration (D)
· Well-developed verbal and written communication skills (E)
· Ability to work co-operatively with multi-disciplined groups (E)
· Self-Motivated and enthusiastic (E)
· Team player, but also comfortable working alone (E)
· A full driving licence is essential for all posts (D)
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. We also offer attractive benefits that include pension and life assurance.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please ensure that you fit the eligibility criteria above. Send your cv and a covering letter using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to each one and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.