Contract Support Administrator
J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit a Contract Support Administrator for a 12 month contract for Maternity cover.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contract Support Administrator to join our call centre team in Beeston, Nottingham for 12 months for maternity cover . You will be responsible for effectively and efficiently completing back office administrative duties .
This will be a full time position at 40 hours per week 8am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Hours may be subject to change between 7am – 8pm
As a Customer Service Administrator your core responsibilities will involve:
- To effectively and efficiently manage administrative tasks and requests in line with specific contractual requirements.
- Working with a high level of integrity and confidentiality within Data Protection guidelines
- To support the delivery of excellent customer service by following robust internal processes and procedures
- To liaise effectively with internal and external customers to arrange satisfactory appointments and to ensure completion of works in a timely manner
- To operate bespoke computer applications, producing reports, schedules, correspondence and other information as required.
- To be regarded as a local ‘expert’, demonstrating a thorough understanding of processes and procedures offering both specialist and general advice on topics consistent with the role.
- Responsible for creating and processing purchase orders for materials, rental and subcontractors and to ensure that parts are received
- Experience of effectively and efficiently handling a variety of customer enquiries
- Experience of analysing data to ensure compliance and adherence to targets
- Experience of working in a repairs and maintenance environment, understanding access procedures and the importance of compliance
- Experience of data entry, maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be able to input and retrieve information
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary with a tiered salary uplift dependant on performance and attractive benefits that include pension, life assurance and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply for this Job
If you wish to apply for this position please ensure you fit the criteria above. Please send a CV and covering letter stating why you would be an excellent candidate for the role using the form below.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to everyone and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.