078 – Contract Support Officer
J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit a Contract Support Officer.
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Care, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Engineering Services, Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution.
|Objectives / Purpose of Role|
|To provide a professional and efficient contract support function including administrative and customer contact, both to the Client’s representatives and to the Company’s staff.|
|· Liaise with client officers where necessary, ensuring high level of effective communication.
· Liaise with site staff in all capacities, ensuring a high level of effective communication.
· Administer property access where no RLO function is available.
· Liaise with organisations providing on site survey functions for access and information distribution.
· Maintain activity logs (WIP/DASH) to assist in ‘work in progress’ calculations.
· Maintain the IFS system so that it is kept up-to-date at all times, including information of no access, omissions and additions to the planned works list.
· Placement of plant requisitions as per Plant procedure.
· Placement of material orders via requisition produced by the CSO, site staff or the Procurement Manager.
· Maintenance of inputting and collation of completed works record sheets as requested.
· Provide support for other team members and managers.
· Supply information for the reporting process to line managers.
· Clean down company reports as part of the team.
· Manage your workload to achieve targets in order to achieve contract continuity.
· Read, Understand and Comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
· Work with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
· Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as deemed reasonable.
|· Apprenticeship or NVQ2 in Customer Service/Business Admin (D)
· Over 2 years’ experience in a customer service role or similar (D)
· Experience of Housing and/or Repairs and Maintenance (D)
· Strong telephone skills (E)
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. We also offer attractive benefits that include pension, holiday purchasing scheme and life assurance.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please ensure that you fit the eligibility criteria above. Send your cv and a covering letter using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to each one and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.