Customer Liaison Officer – 12 Month Maternity Cover
J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit Customer Liaison Officer in our Regeneration Department to cover Maternity leave for 12 months.
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Construction, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Engineering Services, Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution.
- Liaise with clients ensuring a high level of communication.
- Plan and co-ordinate maintenance contracts, ensuring:
- All servicing is planned economically in line with the Company’s contractual obligations;
- All works are being carried out cost effectively;
- Engineers are kept busy at all times;
- The Client has been called to explain the works to be carried out, and the approximate time of arrival prior to sending engineers to any visit, either planned or reactive
- Carry out works in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures;
- IFS system is kept fully updated at all times;
- Check fully and sign off the daily timesheets in accordance with the Company’s standard procedure.
- Client/tenant liaison to arrange satisfactory execution of the works.
- Placement of purchase orders for materials and sub-contractors as required through Vixen system.
- Placement of plant requisitions as per plant procedure.
- Maintenance of inputting and collation of completed works record sheets as requested.
- Reporting to Senior Customer Liaison Officer and appropriate Manager with regard to resource allocation and status of works orders.
- Liaising with Client’s representatives with regard to receipt, allocation and status of works orders.
- Preparation of documentation for individual works order for valuation.
- Liaising with Supervisors and Managers for day-to-day operations of the contracts.
- Ensure the correctly qualified and experienced operatives are sent to the relevant planned and reactive calls, paying particular attention to Gas Safety.
- Produce accurate invoices on a daily basis, adhering to the Company’s internal procedures and Client’s format.
- Depending on the particular contract, maintain a high level of communication and co-operation with other departments within the Company.
- Undertake tasks as assigned by the Senior CLO or Operations Manager.
- Work with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as directed and deemed reasonable
· Over 2 years’ experience in a customer service role or similar (E)· Well-developed verbal and written communication skills (E)
· Self-Motivated and enthusiastic (E)
· Team player, but also comfortable working alone (E)
· Professional call handling
Apply for this Job
If you wish to apply for this position please ensure you fit the criteria above. Please send a CV and covering letter stating why you would be an excellent candidate for the role using the form below.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to everyone and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.