Customer Service Administrator
J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit Customer Service Administrators
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Construction, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Engineering Services, Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution.
Due to increasing works within our Domestic Maintenance department, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Customer Service Administrator to join our call centre team in Beeston, Nottingham. Supporting the Maintenance division to deliver an outstanding customer journey by efficiently and effectively handling large volumes of customer enquiries and requests via the telephone and email whilst achieving challenging department and business performance targets and guidelines.
This will be a permanent and full time position at 40 hours per week 8am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Hours may be subject to change between 7am – 8pm
As a Customer Service Administrator your core responsibilities will involve:
- To effectively and efficiently handle a large volume and variety of customer enquiries within company performance targets, while demonstrating excellent standards of customer care
- To support other teams within the maintenance division ensuring a robust customer journey
- To operate bespoke computer applications, loading and logging jobs and orders, producing reports, schedules, correspondence and other information as required
- To be regarded as a local ‘expert’ in customer service matters, offering both specialist and general advice on maintenance issues
- To display a positive, flexible and proactive approach to delivering an excellent customer care service, including dealing sensitively with a diverse customer base
- Managing any compliments, comments and complaints
- To maintain confidentiality of customer information within Data Protection guidelines
- Other duties which are broadly consistent with the job description and level of the post
- Experience of working in fast moving, pressurised environment
- Experience of dealing with customers and demonstrates excellent standards of customer care
- Experience of effectively and efficiently handling a variety of customer enquiries within company performance targets
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be able to input and retrieve information
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary with a tiered salary uplift dependant on performance and attractive benefits that include pension, life assurance and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply for this Job
If you wish to apply for this position please ensure you fit the criteria above. Please send a CV and covering letter stating why you would be an excellent candidate for the role using the form below.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to everyone and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.