Domestic Technical Support Supervisor
J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit a Domestic Technical Support Supervisor.
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Care, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Engineering Services, Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution.
To carry out technical support for all domestic gas engineers and take the lead as technical liaison within the office.
- To be the first point of contact for all domestic gas engineers in relation to technical advice.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in line with the company procedures.
- To measure completed jobs daily, to enable to us to be invoicing daily.
- To ensure any instances of poor or unsafe working should be reported to the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that all customers are treated in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that all work records are correctly completed and are submitted daily.
- Ensure that the company image is professionally portrayed by ensuring corporate uniform is always worn and is well presented. ID badges are displayed, and company vehicles are clean.
- Complete WIP inspections monthly or in accordance with the company policy.
- Mentoring of less experienced engineers.
- Ensure full compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy and all current legislation.
- Complete quotes in a timely manner.
- Complete as a minimum 40 hours per working week (this may include early or late starts as requested by the client or manager).
- To oversee allocation to minimise travel and maximise efficiency.
- Carry out any Ad Hoc duties within responsibility
- Domestic Gas Core – CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1
- UK Driving Licence
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Asbestos Awareness
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. We also offer attractive benefits that include pension and life assurance.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please ensure that you fit the eligibility criteria above. Send your cv and a covering letter to the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to everyone and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.