J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit a Commercial Multi Skilled Plumber
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Construction, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Mechanical and Electrical engineering (M&E), Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution
Due to continued growth within our Commercial Department we are seeking a Plumber, to promote a safe working environment and complete any works within KPI targets, within budget guidelines and to a high-quality standard. First time fix is an essential KPI on this contract.
This will be a full time and permanent position at 40 hours per week. Working hours will be 8.00am – 4:30pm. The role will be based around various sites around the Midlands. The successful candidate will be subject to a mandatory DBS/CRB check before commencing works.
Core Responsibilities include:
• To promote a safe working environment and support the companies Health and Safety Policies and procedures on site.
• Report any non- conformances of Health and Safety to a supervisor.
• Ensure that when working on contracts that you have the correct equipment, that you are wearing a JT corporate uniform, that you are displaying your ID badge and adhering to the site safety manual.
• Ensure that you comply with the company vehicle and mobile phone and tablet procedures and report any defective working equipment to a supervisor.
• Ensure that your quality of work is always aligned to and compliant with the contract requirements, and you report any poor-quality workmanship to a supervisor, using the appropriate quality inspection form.
• To work within the allocated labour resources plan on site and report any variation works to the site supervisor.
• Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Plumbing and Heating Level 2 NVQ or Equivalent.
• Asbestos Awareness.
• CSCS Card.
• Full UK driving licence.