J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit a PSO Coordinator.
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Care, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Engineering Services, Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution.
|Job Title||PSO Coordinator|
|Objectives / Purpose of Role|
|The post holder will be responsible for the efficient planning and scheduling of resource across designated maintenance contracts through the Planning and Scheduling Optimisation (PSO) within the ERP. Managing resource geographically to ensure maximum productivity and value for money and ensuring the time allocated is reflective of the work that that needs to be completed.
They will be responsible for ensuring all work is allocated to the correct resource whether direct or sub-contractor to support the other teams within Maintenance to deliver an outstanding customer journey and meet department and client expectations.
|· To manage the planning and coordination of maintenance contracts ensuring all jobs are planned economically and cost effectively through the PSO in line with the company’s contractual obligations and to achieve against client KPI’s.
· To ensure work is allocated to the correctly qualified and experienced operatives, in the right areas to promote first time fix and drive efficiencies across contracts.
· To ensure all appointments are suitable for the customer and client as well as meeting the needs of the business.
· Demonstrates an understanding of standard minute values to effectively manage and allocate the correct timeframes for works to be completed in one visit.
· To effectively manage engineer resource including holidays, sickness, training
· Responsible for managing exceptions and raising resource exceptions to line managers
· To proactively contact customers to support first time access
· Responsible for operating bespoke computer applications, producing reports, schedules, correspondence and other information as required.
· To demonstrate a commitment to customer service and delivering excellence
· To attend training and team meetings as directed and to ensure operational processes and procedures are adhered to help contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team’s performance.
· To support across various Operational Departments as requested by the Customer Service Manager or Team Leaders.
· To support the Team Plan, Company mission and vision and live the company values as well as supporting the successful implementation of the Customer Service Strategy.
· Other duties which are broadly consistent with the job description and level of the post.
|· Communication – To communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse range of people; tailoring style to suit the audience and promote free flowing communication.
· Team Work – Working effectively with others, as a team leader or team member, encouraging team work and supporting others.
· Results Orientation – Demonstrating a commitment to achieve results against required standards. Always looking for ways to improve services, processes and efficiencies
· Planning & Organising – Ability to think ahead, plan, prioritise and schedule own workload and activities, along with monitoring and controlling outcomes.
· Problem Solving – The ability to identify issues, obstacles and opportunities. The individual must also develop and implement effective solutions.
· Decision Making – The ability to analyse, define and justify options, and propose appropriate decisions.
· Commercial & Business Knowledge – The ability to interpret and understand business needs at individual, departmental, organisational or sector level.
|Experience and Knowledge|
|· Experience of working in fast moving, pressurised environment dealing with complex levels of data and conflicting priorities (E)
· Experience of effectively and efficiently scheduling repairs and maintenance work within company and client targets, demonstrating excellent standards of customer care (E)
· Experience of working in a repairs and maintenance environment, understanding access procedures and the importance of compliance (E)
· Knowledge and experience of using dynamic scheduling to effectively manage engineer resource (D)
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be able to input and retrieve information (E)
· An understanding of maintaining confidentiality of customer information within data protection guidelines and other relevant legislation.
· Must demonstrate an awareness and understanding of equality issues and a commitment to the implementation of the Equality and Diversity Policy
· Commitment towards continual personal professional development (E)
|Core Values and Behaviours|
|· Being Authentic – Being open and honest and ensuring that everything is done with integrity. The individual must work within the team to solve the issue and find a solution.
· Customer Plus – Satisfaction must be provided to everyone, whether that be internal or external. Customers are put first in everything that we do.
· Delivering on Our Promises – Having the ability to listen, check expectation and agree the commitment that is required, ensuring that this takes place.
· Successful Relationships – The ability to create and maintain successful relationships, both internally and externally.
· Integrated Solutions – The involvement of everyone in problem solving to ensure that individuals have freedom, flexibility and space to be innovative and inventive.
|J Tomlinson SOP|
|· J Tomlinson H&S induction
· J Tomlinson Safeguarding (LITMOS)
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications. We also offer attractive benefits that include pension and life assurance.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please ensure that you fit the eligibility criteria above. Send your cv and a covering letter using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to each one and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.