J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit PSO Coordinators to plan engineer resource
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Construction, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (M&E), Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution.
You will be responsible for the efficient planning and scheduling of engineers across designated domestic maintenance contracts through the Planning and Scheduling Optimisation (PSO) programme. Managing resource geographically to ensure maximum productivity and value for money and ensuring the time allocated is reflective of the work that that needs to be completed.
This will be a permanent and full time position at 40 hours per week 8am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Hours may be subject to change between 7am – 8pm
As a PSO Coordinator your core responsibilities will involve:
- To manage the planning and coordination of maintenance contracts ensuring all jobs are planned economically and cost effectively
- To ensure work is allocated to the correctly qualified and experienced operatives, in the right areas
- To ensure all appointments are suitable for the customer and client as well as meeting the needs of the business.
- To effectively manage engineer resource including holidays, sickness, training
- To proactively contact customers to support first time access
- Responsible for operating bespoke computer applications, producing reports, schedules, correspondence and other information as required.
- To demonstrate a commitment to customer service and delivering excellence
- Other duties which are broadly consistent with the job description and level of the post.
- Experience of working in fast moving, pressurised environment
- Experience of effectively and efficiently scheduling repairs and maintenance work within company and client targets, demonstrating excellent standards of customer care
- Experience of working in a repairs and maintenance environment, understanding access procedures and the importance of compliance
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be able to input and retrieve information
What We Offer
In return we offer a competitive salary with a tiered salary uplift dependant on performance and attractive benefits that include pension, life assurance and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Apply for this Job
If you wish to apply for this position please ensure you fit the criteria above. Please send a CV and covering letter stating why you would be an excellent candidate for the role using the form below.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to everyone and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.