Senior Resident Liaison Officer
J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit a Senior Resident Liaison Officer.
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Construction, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (M&E), Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution.
To assist the Customer Services Manager in developing a team of RLO’s to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering first class customer service.
To be responsible for leading, supervising and developing a team of Resident Liaison Officers.
|Plan & Monitor Workload:
People Management & Development:
|· Communication – To communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse range of people; tailoring style to suit the audience and promote free flowing communication. Able to communicate complex or sensitive issues in a clear and concise manner
· Team Work – Working effectively with others, as a team leader or team member, encouraging team work and supporting others.
· Results Orientation – Demonstrating a commitment to achieve results against required standards. Always looking for ways to improve services and processes
· Planning & Organising – Ability to think ahead, plan, prioritise and schedule activities, along with monitoring and controlling outcomes.
· Problem Solving – The ability to identify issues, obstacles and opportunities. The individual must also develop and implement effective solutions.
· Managing Change – Seeking ways to bring about improvements in the way that work is done. The individual must also accept new, innovative ways of doing tasks.
· Coaching & Development – Facilitating learning and development to improve performance, skills and behaviours. Able to lead, persuade, motivate and develop employees to achieve challenging targets
· Commercial Knowledge – Specific knowledge and understanding of the business and how what we do contributes to the business’s success.
· Impact & Influencing – The ability to persuade or influence others without coercion or force.
· Decision Making – The ability to analyse, define and justify options, and propose appropriate decisions.
|Experience and Knowledge|
· Supervisory experience gained within a fast-moving pressurised customer facing environment dealing with complex levels of data and conflicting priorities (D)
· Experience of performance managing a team of professional and technical staff (D)
· Knowledge and experience of using IT as an analytical management tool (D)
· Possess or willing to work towards a formal technical qualification: NVQ level 3 in Management or an alternative management qualification relevant to customer services and people management (D)
· Commitment towards continual personal professional development (E)
· A full driving Licence is essential €
· Self – Motivated and enthusiastic (E)
· Well-Developed verbal and written communication skills (E)
· Some flexibility of working hours may be required (eg evening meetings)
A minimum of 3 years experience as a Resident Liaison Officer in social housing .
Apply for this Job
If you wish to apply for this position please ensure you fit the criteria above. Please send a CV and covering letter stating why you would be an excellent candidate for the role using the form below.
Due to a high volume of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to everyone and may only contact you if your application is successful.
J Tomlinson is proud to be recognised as a Disability Confident Committed employer. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.