J Tomlinson is an established, privately-owned company with a substantial heritage and wealth of experience in delivering integrated building solutions tailored to public and private sector clients. Due to our continued success and on-going commitment to providing a world-class service to our customers, we are looking to recruit a 2 fixed term Site Managers.
Our extensive portfolio of services includes the provision of Construction, Commercial Refurbishment, Repairs and Maintenance, Mechanical and Electrical engineering , Regeneration Programmes, Energy Efficiency and Renewables, and Facilities Management. We offer a totally integrated building solution
The Site Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of project (s) whilst maintaining the quality and cost control of the project within our Regeneration division
Core Responsibilities Include:
• Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management and establish standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
• Arrange works in accordance with project programmes, track progress and control operations to achieve delivery of the project on time.
• Organise the works and supply chain to provide the right working environment to avoid disruption between trades.
• Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
• Undertake the works in the most economic manner to eliminate waste and avoid non recoverable costs and preliminaries losses.
• Control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
• Work to agreed preliminaries budget.
• Adopt the best practise set by J Tomlinson and manage community relations.
• Ensure appropriate site image is maintained to encourage repeat business.
• Mitigate risks of complaints when working on/in and around occupied premises.
• Implement & comply with systems & standard procedures.
Experience/Qualifications Required (Desired (D)/Essential (E)):
• HNC / NVQ3 in Building Services or individual trade discipline (D)
• IOSH Managing Safely or CITB SMSTS certificate (E)
• Formal management qualification (eg ILM Level 5) (D)
• Asbestos Awareness (E)
• Face Fit Testing (E)
• CSCS card – Manager (E)
• Full UK driving licence (E)
• DBS check (E)
• First Aid at Work certificate (D)