This policy outlines the information our website’s Cookies gather, how we use them, and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored; however. this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality (see ‘Disabling Cookies’ section).
What are Cookies? (Hint: You can’t eat them)
- Your computer IP address
- The method in which you found our website
- Various information stored in third-party cookies (see Third-Party Cookies section)
- Personal data should you actively enquire about our services or apply for a job with J Tomlinson (which may include Name, Job Title, Company Name, Telephone number, Email Address – depending on the amount of information you provide)
How We Would Use your Information:
- To respond your enquiries
- To send you information you have requested
- To improve our business and the services we provide
- For market research purpose
- Enable functionality
- Allow sharing of pages across your social media profiles
- To track general website activity and improve the user experience
The Cookies We Set:
Email newsletter-related cookies
This site contains an optional Newsletter Subscription form, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to display certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way in which the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience during your visit to www.jtomlinson.co.uk. These cookies also help us better understand which optimisations our visitors appreciate the most.
- Several of our partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites – meaning we can credit them appropriately.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their own sites, or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Due to their core role in enhancing the functionality of website, the disabling of cookies are likely to result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site and potentially others. For this reason, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. However, if you do want to prevent the setting of cookies, you’ll need to adjust the settings on your browser (see your browser Help section for details on how to do this).
Our Promise to You: No Funny Business
We do not – and never will – collect or compile your personal date for release or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes. Nor will we host mailings on behalf of third parties.